Below you can find the latest information on corona virus measures in the Netherlands.
For more information click HERE.
- You may receive no more than 3 people a day in your home. You may receive no more than one group of people per day.
- The maximum group size outdoors is 4 people from different households.
- Group size indoors is limited to 30 people, where people are seated.
- Travel as little as possible.
- Work from home, unless that is not possible.
- Everyone aged 13 and over must wear a face mask in indoor public spaces and on public transport.
- All establishments that serve food and drinks must remain closed. Take-away will still be possible.
- No alcohol may be sold or delivered between 20.00 and 07.00.
Events are banned, with the exception of:
- general markets (normal weekly markets)
- trade fairs and conferences
- cinema screenings, theatre shows, concerts, museum exhibitions, etc.
- matches and competitions for elite athletes at training facilities for top-level athletes
- demonstrations, gatherings and meetings as referred to in the Public Assemblies Act.
- At zoos, museums, libraries and other locations where there is a constant flow of people, visitors must reserve a time slot. This does not apply to the retail sector and general, weekly markets.
- Within the Netherlands:
- As little as possible – If you do go on holiday, stay in or near your holiday accommodation as much as possible.
- Avoid travelling and booking trips abroad until mid-January, unless your journey is essential.
- Check the latest travel advice on Nederlandwereldwijd.nl before you go.
- If you are coming to the Netherlands from a country with an orange travel advisory, self-quarantine for 10 days on arrival.
- Travel to the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom is allowed. But check the latest travel advice before you go.