Do you have experience in the temporary employment sector as a recruiter, job coach or coordinator of Eastern European staff? Are you looking for a challenging, responsible role where you are often with our customers and not one day is the same?
Apply now for this vacancy and get started as Account Manager Production & Logistics at OrangeJobs Uitzendbureau in Abcoude (Amsterdam). Strengthen our enthusiastic team (12 p.) Of sales consultants, coordinators, recruiters and administrative support. A team of colleagues who ensure that you go to work every day with pleasure!
Activities Account Manager Production & Logistics:
- You have a responsible role as Account Manager Production & Logistics
- You are the point of contact and build a relationship with both our employees and customers
- You introduce the Eastern European employees at the start of the morning on the first working day at the customer
- You have intensive contact with customers about the progress and functioning of the employees
- You conduct performance interviews with employees and discuss this with the customer
- You visit the houses where the employees stay and check the use of the cars
- You address employees when agreements are not met and take measures if necessary
- You guide employees in case of doctor visits and visits to various agencies
- You ensure that the time registration and planning is in order in our CRM system
- You speak English, Dutch and Polish, Slovak, Romanian and / or Hungarian for example
- You have experience as a recruiter, account manager or job coach at an East European employment agency
- You are a real doer and make the distinction based on your results
- You are flexible and do not have a 9 – 5 mentality
- You have experience with Microsoft Office and you can format C.V.’s and other files
- You are living in a radius of 30 km around Amsterdam
- Doer & proactive
- Customer & people-oriented
- Commercial institution
- Communicative (oral and written) skillful
OrangeJobs Employment Agency is one of the fastest growing temporary employment agencies specialized in the sending and secondment of technical personnel and productive forces from Eastern Europe. OrangeJobs offers a distinctive service through a personal approach and a high level of service and has a long-standing relationship with its clients.
The identity of OrangeJobs is based on four brand values: Quality, Result, Reliability and Personal attention. The head office of OrangeJobs Uitzendbureau is located in Abcoude and we second foreign staff for clients in the engineering, metal, construction, production & logistics sector in the Randstad.
OrangeJobs offers a challenging and responsible position within a strongly growing and dynamic company where no day is the same. You work in a young and enterprising team and the working atmosphere is informal with a professional attitude. You earn a good and competitive salary with an attractive bonus scheme and you get access to a mobile phone and laptop of the business.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to:
t.a.v. Jean-Marc Langeak
T: 0294 – 28 70 27