Do you have experience as a recruiter with Eastern European personnel in production, logistics and/or metal? Do you have a network in Eastern Europe of job seekers and do you want to be supported with the best recruitment and selection tools? And do you want to grow into a very important player in the recruitment team?
Apply now for this vacancy, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or give us a call at 0294 – 28 70 27 and start working as Recruiter at OrangeJobs Uitzendbureau in Abcoude.
Strengthen our enthusiastic team (12 p.) of sales consultants, coordinators, recruiters and administrative support. A team of colleagues who ensure that you go to work with pleasure every day!
Activities Experienced Recruiter:
- You have a responsible role as experienced recruiter
- You write the vacancies that are posted on our site, job boards and on social media
- You are looking for candidates such as welders, construction desks and operators in our database
- You build up a network of candidates in metal to fill the vacancies
- You have daily phone calls with candidates who apply for a vacancy via mail and telephone
- You conduct recruitment interviews with potential candidates in the office or via telephone / skype
- You call the candidate’s credentials to ensure that you get the right employee
- You conduct wage negotiations with (potential) candidates where necessary
- You draw up contracts and transfer the file to the account manager during the placement
- You maintain contact with candidates that you have placed with our clients
- You are a doer and make the distinction based on your results
- Networking is in your blood and you know by your enthusiasm to bind candidates
- You have experience with Microsoft Office and you can format C.V.’s and other files
- You are familiar with the use of job boards, social media, mailings and recruitment tools
- You write flawless and recruiting vacancy texts in English and Polish or Romanian
- You are living in a radius of 30 km around Amsterdam
- Doer & proactive
- Commercial institution
- Communicative (oral and written) skillful
OrangeJobs Employment Agency is one of the fastest growing temporary employment agencies specialized in the sending and secondment of technical personnel and productive forces from Eastern Europe. OrangeJobs offers a distinctive service through a personal approach and a high level of service and has a long-standing relationship with its clients.
The identity of OrangeJobs is based on four brand values: Quality, Result, Reliability and Personal attention. The head office of OrangeJobs Uitzendbureau is located in Abcoude and we second foreign staff for clients in the engineering, metal, construction, production & logistics sector in the Randstad.
OrangeJobs offers a challenging and responsible position within a strongly growing company. No day is the same and you will work in a young and enterprising team and the working atmosphere is informal with a professional attitude. You earn a good and competitive salary with an attractive bonus and we will give you a mobile phone and laptop.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to:
t.a.v. Margreet van der Giesen
T: (0031) 0294 – 28 70 27